Patti L. McKenney
Patti McKenney was licensed to practice law in 1983. She moved to Grand Rapids to begin private practice in 1984. This was followed by 11 years with UAW Legal Services Plans as a staff attorney and then as a managing attorney practicing in the areas of real estate, family law, estate planning, probate and bankruptcy. She returned to private practice in 1997 and has concentrated her practice in family law, estate planning and probate since that time.
Professional and Community Organizations
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Family Law Section Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Former Big Sister Volunteer
- President’s Council, Andrews University
- State Bar of Michigan
- Federal District Court – Western District of Michigan
- Bay Mills Trial Court
- Detroit College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1983
- Andrews University, Bachelor of Science, 1979
Michelle has been with our firm since 2004 but has worked as a legal assistant for the past 15 years. She is a graduate of Grand Rapids Christian High School and a lifelong resident West Michigan. Michelle excels at client services. She is familiar with all of the files in the office, knows all of the court staff, and is able to get things done in a timely fashion as a result of her knowledge and relationships.
Michelle is married and has three children.